The client is a leading global medical supply company located in Southern California that manufactures and distributes a wide variety of medical products.
The client has been using Hyperion software for 15 Years. They have HFM and FDMEE suite of applications for nearly 10 years and currently on version 184.108.40.206. Additionally the client desires to launch Hyperion PBCS for their Planning and Forecasting needs coupled with a tight HFM integration. Both installations are managed within the finance department. Their HFM user community consists of 190 users.
They are looking for a highly competent and talented individual to perform all PBCS (Hyperion Planning) administrator, development management functions, with additional experience in HFM and integration or support.
Essential job skills
A successful candidate will have the knowledge, experience, and flexibility needed to perform the following:
- Administration, maintenance, and continued development of the Hyperion Environment.
- Manage and support the Hyperion Planning Cloud applications – Headcount & Compensation Planning inclusive of month-end-support
- Metadata and data load processes, including validation, to confirm quality and accuracy with FDMEE or related technologies.
- Manage BPCS user security with efficient strategies.
- Provide support and training as necessary to end-users.
- Perform process and technical analysis and problem resolution.
- Anticipate and plan for impact from Oracle PBCS cloud upgrades.
- Work time flexibility during our month end close cycle.
Beneficial Experience Desired
- EPMA enabled applications with Calc Manager
- Hyperion Planning and Essbase Calc Scripts
- FDMEE – Data Integration with WorkDay & Data Warehouse
- HFM support and administration
- Tableau – Report Development
- Maestro – Master Data Management.
For More Details Contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]