A leader in web Digital Content Creation tools is seeking an Account Executive, specializing in selling to mid-market San Francisco Bay area companies, to join their rapidly growing sales team. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, experienced selling business solutions such as Digital Content Creation, Content Management or other related tehnologies. Passionate about advancing their career as a sales hunter and demonstrating the ability to hit and exceed targets. This is and opportunity to expand an existing sales strategy at a early to mid-stage SaaS company.
As an Account Executive, you’ll have responsible for a quarterly sales quota, owning the entire process from prospecting target accounts and contacts through to negotiating and closing deals. You should enjoy prospecting and cold-calling, although 50% of your meetings will be sourced by the SDR Team. Selling digital content creation solution, love for the creative process and experience with design processes, technologies and methodologies of any type is a plus.
As members of the Mid-Market & Enterprise Account Executive team, you will work closely with the sales and marketing team. As a critical partner in better understanding the market, have the opportunity to provide feedback of messaging and marketing collateral, and have the ability to contribute to sales methodology.
You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and be willing to constantly get your hands dirty with new projects and initiatives.
This role will also require some travel to sponsored events.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Work closely with the SDR on strategy within your segment
- Prospect and cold call contacts at target accounts, a hunter mentality is a plus
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company's values and vision for the future
- 3+years of experience as an Account Executive, or an SDR looking to make the move to an Account Executive role
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience selling solutions - not transactional products
- Knowledgeable of the digital marketing/website space
A powerful work ethic You have startup DNA
Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
A team player, willing to put in the effort to help the team and company succeed
- BA/BS Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales Experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
- Knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools (Pardot, Lusha, Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Gong.io) a plus
Brandcast offers a competitive benefit package, to support the well-being of thier employees, staff, and their families. Benefits at Brandcast currently include:
- Medical Insurance – Blue Shield PPO or Kaiser HMO, plus vision and dental. Up to 100% of employee premium covered, 75% for dependents.
- Vacation – 3 weeks/year
- Sick – 8 days/year
- Paid Holidays – 11 days plus week-long closure at year-end, Dec 24-31
- Commuter Subsidy – $100/mo subsidy for public transit/parking
- Health Club Subsidy – $100/mo subsidy for gym membership
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Brandcast is a cloud-based technology platform built for companies to create better websites, faster and to simplify the management of web content. Brandcast allows digital teams to execute the entire website workflow - prototyping, design, content editing, and site management - from a single collaborative hub and without any dependency on development teams. Based in San Francisco, Brandcast is backed by Marc Benioff, TPG Growth-backed Affinity Group, Shasta Ventures, Buchanan Investments, and Correlation Partners. For more information, visit www.brandcast.com
San Francisco Bay area