An established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, the client has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. A robust product line includes online resume and cover letter tools and a variety of other tools that guide and assist the job seeker through the lifecycle of their job search.
Considering Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. They have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
The client is seeking a PRINCIPAL PRODUCT MANAGER - B2C in the San Francisco Bay Area to lead our Jobs initiative and help job seekers find the best matching jobs easily and instantly. As the leader of the Jobs team, you will be responsible for aggregation of all jobs, their quality, information retrieval, ranking, personalization and ease of applying to jobs.
Position requirements include:
- Defining and executing our job strategy
- Working with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality jobs experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products.
- Leading and growing a team of high impact product managers
- Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or a Technology related field.
- Six (6) plus years of experience in Product Management for a consumer facing internet product.
- Three (3) years of experience working in the jobs space
- Experience building jobs related B2C web-based applications, with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives and external partners.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Master’s in Business, Engineering, Physics, Math or technology related field.
A Search conducted by:
A San Francisco Bay area
Talent Acquisition Partner