An established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. As robust product line includes online resume and cover letter builders and a variety of other services that guide and assist the job seeker through the lifecycle of their job search.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. Having a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
Seeking an experienced SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER who has a clear product vision, the ability to execute, and strong leadership skills to plan, build, and launch high-quality experiences that enable job seekers to create resumes and find the best matching jobs easily and quickly.
- Taking ownership of a product and determining what to build and why.
- Working with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Acting as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment.
- Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or a Technology related field.
- Five (5) plus years of Product Management experience.
- Experience building consumer facing web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Master’s in Business, Engineering, Physics, Math or technology related field.
A Search conducted by:
A San Francisco Bay area
Talent Acquisition Partner