An established and fast-growing technology company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. With a robust product line includes online resume and cover letter tools and a variety of other tools that guide and assist the job seeker through the lifecycle of their job search.
We consider Product Management as the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. We have a robust product team, a team of makers and innovators who create seamless experiences for our users. They are responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
We are seeking a SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER who has clear product vision, the ability to execute, and strong leadership skills to plan, build, and launch high-quality jobs experiences that enable job seekers find the best matching jobs easily and instantly. As a Technical Product Manager on the jobs team, you will be responsible for aggregation of all jobs, their quality, information retrieval, ranking, personalization and ease of applying to jobs.
- Defining and executing our job data aggregation and search strategies (e.g. matching job seekers with companies and jobs and instant apply)
- Working with Engineering, Data Science, Design and Marketing teams to deliver high-quality jobs experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Driving strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of jobs products.
- Acting as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment.
- Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or a Technology related field.
- Five (5) plus years of experience in Technical Product Management.
- Prior experience working in Search & Discovery (e.g. – Job Match and/or end-users related search criteria)
- Have a theoretical, practical, and intuitive understanding of Machine Learning and understand Machine Learning focused products (e.g. Recommendations)
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong understanding of the Internet, web trends, and emerging web technologies.
- Master’s in Business, Engineering, Physics, Math or technology related field.
A Search conducted by:
A San Francisco Bay area
Talent Acquisition Partner