An Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution provider is seeking a dynamic Manager of SDRs to take their existing team to the next level. With a rapidly growing sales team, the client is looking for a seasoned sales manager who will guide the SDR team to success.
As the fastest growing company in cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), backed by leading venture capitalists, working with a group of smart, fun people laser-focused on staying ahead of the competition in everything they do and becoming the undisputed leader in their market.
- Lead the team in pursuing existing and innovative revenue opportunities
- Contact, identify, and qualify key decision makers within target organizations
- Respond promptly to inbound leads and qualify accurately
- Properly position cloud-base software products and solutions across all vertical markets
- Successfully take prospects on the buyer’s journey from initial contact to close
- Recruit, hire, develop, retain and mentor inside sales and sales development top talent
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise solution sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS solutions sales leadership (Team Lead and/or Manager)
- A history of consistently performing above team quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com (or other CRM)
- Experience managing teams that sell or have previous selling experience to the office of finance: EPM/BPC, Cloud ERP or other enterprise application technology /services.
- The ability to forecast accurately (within 10% actual bookings) on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Track record of success at both large and smaller software companies
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in finance or business administration
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose California, Redwood City, CA
A Search conducted by Dan Counts, Fairwinds Recruiting
Contact us for more details:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]