Get Focused | Get Noticed | Get Hired
Executive Career coach - job search - Resume - interview prep - interview questions - recruiter
Does this sound like you?
♦ Feeling stuck in your job search
♦ You are re-entering the job market
♦ Recently laid off
♦ You’ve been passed up for a promotion
♦ Your resume needs updating
♦ You’re not receiving many job inquires on LinkedIn
♦ You’re not sure if you are asking the best interview questions
♦ You don’t have an interview prep strategy
♦ You’re not sure how to handle the salary question
♦ You’re terrified at the thought of an interview
♦ You’re concerned your age may be affecting your job search results
♦ You’re lacking at Go-To-Market Strategy
Why you need a Career Transition Coach
Career Coaching Packages
Accelerate your career with endless possibilities
- Identify Your Marketable Skills – A Career SWOT Analysis Tool will better-define your career path and showcase your marketability and readiness for the job you want versus what’s available to you.
- Get a Go-To-Market Strategy – Learn how to get noticed for your ideal job though an effective strategy that gets results.
- Refine Your LinkedIn Profile – To leverage LinkedIn’s search algorithm to attract the job you want versus what’s available.
- Get Your Resume Reviewed and Refined – Access to 15+ years of resume guidance with an active Recruiter.
- Learn Effective Job Search Strategies – STOP aimlessly applying online, getting zero results. Unlock the hidden job market and get the inside track on how to circumvent ATS and LinkedIn online applications.
- Mock Interview Prep – Dial in your elevator pitch and craft effective probing questions to ask at the beginning of the interview to turn it into an exchange of information, NOT an interrogation.
- Get an Accountability Partner & Career Guide – Via Slack | Email | Text | when you need it
- Get one-on-one advisory sessions – Schedule at-will.
- Get on going support – For as long as you need it. Cancel anytime after the first 12 weeks. Keep the momentum going $450/mo.
– Resume Templates
– LinkedIn Profile Examples
– Cover Letter / Letter of Intent Guide
– Job Search Guide
– Job Search Tracker
– Interview Prep Guide
– One-on-One Mock Interviews
– LinkedIn Must Have Tools Guide
You’ll get the Enhanced Package plus:
- Networking Guidance – Gain insight and access to the best jobs through networking.
- Access to SIMs SF BA Career Transition Group – For technology leaders attend 4 group sessions (Limited to IT Dirs., VPs, and above – a $500 value).
- Offer Negotiation Assistance – Don’t leave money on the table. Learn the tactics to get the compensation you are worth.
Strategies for getting up to speed faster & smarter. Secure quick wins! Together we create a 30-60-90 day roadmap to success using the book The First 90 Days as our guide. Get it on Amazon with this affiliate link.
Make Easy Monthly Installments
About My Background
My clients land jobs at the best companies
What clients are saying
Did you know that most hiring managers make their decision about a candidate within the first few minutes of an interview? Most will judge the quality of the candidate based on the questions asked by the candidate. With Interview Preparation tips we fine-tune your interview skills to help you craft your opening pitch, develop probing questions, handle tricky interview questions and more.
Just got an offer for your dream job? Or a recent promotion? Don’t leave money on the table!
There’s always wiggle room. Now is the time to bargain and get your worth. Put my 15+ years of negotiating compensation packages across all levels to work for you.
Get the salary you desire
Get that sign-on bonus
Get stock options
Get extra vacation time
My clients report salary increases from $5000 – $50,000 or more.
Post-Hire Career Coaching
Just landed your dream job? Got a recent promotion? Promotion STILL overdue? Now is the time to prove your worth.
Chart a course of success for your first 90 days with ongoing Post-Hire Coaching. Together we create a 30-60-90 Day plan.
How will you:
- Get quick wins?
- Negotiate success with your new boss?
- Build alliances early?
First impressions matter
What People Are Saying
Thiane Carneiro, PhD
Tips & insights:
Heard It On The Tech Street - Newsletter
Keep up to date on the Tech job market
The job market in Silicon Valley is experiencing a surge in activity. A quick search for IT positions in the San Francisco Bay Area reveals 66,918 openings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Executive resume writer services can range from $300-3,000, depending on their process, how many years of experience your resume writer has, how many hours are required for writing a resume, and your work history.
These days a resume is only needed to apply on-line and that systems is broken. A resume is not what get you noticed. That’s what your LinkedIn Profile is for.
A resume writer is just a one-time hit. A more effective tactic for your job search is working with a Career Coach to:
- Enhance your LinkedIn Profile so you stand out to recruiters and potential managers
- Learn time saving job search strategies that get results
- Teach you how to prep for interviews
- Learn how to turn interviews into job offers
- Practice mock interviews
- Get visibility into the corporate hiring processes and how you’re being evaluated
- Learn offer negotiation strategies
- Help you with career planning
My clients win more interviews, get higher base salaries and have a greater number of the ideal job they seek.
Working with a Career Coach pays for its self as there is a very high ROI.
On average I see base salaries, sign on bonuses, annual bonuses and other benefits increase by 20% or more
You can learn about our pricing here. What price can you put on investing in your career?
Each program typically consists of a series of one-on-one sessions that usually last 30 to 60 minutes each. At fairwindslogix, we don’t limit the amount of time per day, week, or month. Our time is dependent on your needs and we adjust as needed. During a job search how much time and how frequently you need to work with your coach changes during the initial assessment, job search, interview preparation, offer negotiation, etc.
There are several ways you can make the most out of working with a Career Coach:
- Identify your goals and areas to focus on with your coach
- Keep a journal so you can track your progress
- Be open to exploration and change
- Be prepared to be challenged
- Expect change
Very good! On average I see base salaries, sign on bonuses, annual bonuses and other benefits increase by 20% or more
The goal of each working session is to make your LinkedIn profile stand out in a crowd. That’s how you get noticed, not by a resume. Those days are over. Most folks believe they will get a job new from having a great resume; hence, they seek out a resume writer. Sadly, resume writers are not equipped to know enough about your industry and how to showcase your achievements and outcomes. Even more importantly, they lack the know-how to get you noticed by hiring managers. That’s where a good career coach and recruiter come into play.
Absolutely! The purpose of a consultation is so we can determine together if coaching can provide value to you. It is important to have a trusting relationship and good chemistry for success.
- Come with an open mind to position yourself for success
- Set appropriate expectations
- Open up and be honest with yourself
- Focus on your goals
- Make it a true partnership
- Set the right atmosphere
Prices increase with higher-level professional resume requests. The downside of outsourcing your resume to a writer is that you don’t go through the process of articulating your value-add with a professional that can provide guidance on how to showcase your achievements and outcomes. Working through the process with a Career Coach yields the best results.