Getting interviews, but no offers?
Applying to job openings, but no responses?
Questioning your transferable skills?
Wondering where to start on your resume?
You’re not alone
Get Focused | Get Noticed | Get Hired
Career coach - job search - Resume - interview prep - interview questions - recruiter
Does this sound like you?
♦ You are re-entering the job market.
♦ You’ve been passed up for a promotion.
♦ Your resume needs updating.
♦ You’re not receiving many job inquires on Linkedin.
♦ You’re not sure if you are asking the best interview questions.
♦ You don’t have an interview prep strategy.
♦ You’re not sure how to handle the salary question.
♦ You’re terrified at the thought of an interview.
♦ You’re concerned your age may be affecting your job search results.
Why you need a Career Transition Coach
Being a Career Coach who is also an experienced, active Recruiter, I am especially well-equipped to help those who want to make an upward career transition and need to revamp their LinkedIn profile and/or their resume for a specific job search, and also those who need to enhance their personal brand across social media sites like LinkedIn to get noticed by recruiters and hiring managers. Remember: we live in a keyword-search world. You’ll never get noticed during a job search if your LinkedIn profile is lacking the right value proposition.
job search Facts
Career Coaching Packages
Accelerate your career with endless possibilities
Enhanced (Minimum 3 months)
- Identify Your Marketable Skills – A Career SWOT Analysis Tool will better-define your career path and showcase your marketability and readiness for the job you want versus what’s available to you
- Get Noticed Fast – By recruiters and hiring managers on LinkedIn
- Refine Your LinkedIn Profile – To leverage LinkedIn’s search algorithm to attract the job you want versus what’s available
- Have Your Resume Reviewed and Refined – Access to 15+ years of resume guidance with an active Recruiter
- Learn Effective Job Search Strategies – STOP aimlessly applying on-line, getting zero results. Unlock the hidden job market and get the inside track on how to circumvent ATS and LinkedIn online applications
- Master Interview Prep Techniques – Receive guidance in asking effective probing questions and communicating your value add-which leads to winning more offers
- Offer Negotiation Assistance – Don’t leave money on the table. Learn the tactics to get the compensation you are worth
- Get an Accountability Partner & Career Guide – Via Email, Text, Phone, Slack when you need it
- Get one-on-one advisory sessions – Schedule at-will no-limit sessions per day/week/month
- Post-Hire Coaching – Gain strategies for getting up to speed faster & smarter. Secure quick wins. Together we create a 30-60-90 day roadmap to success!
– Resume Templates
– LinkedIn Profile Examples
– Cover / Letter of Intent Guide
– Job Search Guide
– Job Search Tracker
– Interview Prep Guide
– One-on-One Mock Interviews
– LinkedIn Must Have Tools Guide
Premium (4 month minimum)
You’ll get the Enhanced Package, plus Active Guidance & Coaching – Complete Personal Branding, to include:
- Access to SLACK – Networking via a private social media forum: meet, network and interact with other job-seekers just like you. Learn the job market
- Ongoing Mock Interview Prep – Dial-in your elevator pitch and craft effective probing questions to ask at the beginning of the interview to turn it into an exchange of information – NOT an interrogation
- Active Guidance via ad-hoc Email | Text | Phone | Slack when you need it
- Schedule At-Will – no limit on how many times we meet day/week/month
Strategies for getting up to speed faster & smarter. Secure quick wins. Together we create a 30-60-90 day roadmap to success.
- Align Strategy to Situation
- S.T.A.R. Transition Tool
- Learn your New Environment
- Identify Quick Successes
- Roadmap of success with your new boss
- Getting Organizational Alignment
- Building a Team
- Creating Alliances
- Network Development
- Getting Leadership Roles
Let's get started!
Select your Package
My clients land jobs at the best companies
About My Background
What clients are saying
Did you know that most hiring managers make their decision about a candidate within the first few minutes of an interview? Most will judge the quality of the candidate based on the questions asked by the candidate. With Interview Preparation tips we fine-tune your interview skills to help you craft your opening pitch, develop probing questions, handle tricky interview questions and more.
Just got an offer for your dream job? Or a recent promotion? Don’t leave money on the table!
There’s always wiggle room. Now is the time to bargain and get your worth. Put my 15+ years of negotiating compensation packages across all levels to work for you.
Get the salary you desire
Get that sign-on bonus
Get stock options
Get extra vacation time
My clients report salary increases from $5000 – $50,000 or more.
Post-Hire Career Coaching
Just landed your dream job? Got a recent promotion? Promotion STILL overdue? Now is the time to prove your worth.
Chart a course of success for your first 90 days with ongoing Post-Hire Coaching. Together we create a 30-60-90 Day plan.
How will you:
- Get quick wins?
- Negotiate success with your new boss?
- Build alliances early?
First impressions matter
Let's do this!
What People Are Saying
Thiane Carneiro, PhD
Tips & insights:
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several ways you can make the most out of working with a Career Coach:
- Identify your goals and areas to focus on with your coach
- Keep a journal so you can track your progress
- Be open to exploration and change
- Be prepared to be challenged
- Expect change
The goal of each working session is to make your LinkedIn profile stand out in a crowd. That’s how you get noticed, not by a resume. Those days are over. Most folks believe they will get a job new from having a great resume; hence, they seek out a resume writer. Sadly, resume writers are not equipped to know enough about your industry and how to showcase your achievements and outcomes. Even more importantly, they lack the know-how to get you noticed by hiring managers. That’s where a good career coach and recruiter come into play.
Each program typically consists of a series of one-on-one sessions that usually last 30 to 60 minutes each. At fairwindslogix, we don’t limit the amount of time per day, week, or month. Our time is dependent on your needs and we adjust as needed. During a job search how much time and how frequently you need to work with your coach changes during the initial assessment, job search, interview preparation, offer negotiation, etc.
Absolutely! The purpose of a consultation is so we can determine together if coaching can provide value to you. It is important to have a trusting relationship and good chemistry for success.
- Come with an open mind to position yourself for success
- Set appropriate expectations
- Open up and be honest with yourself
- Focus on your goals
- Make it a true partnership
- Set the right atmosphere
Our clients win more interviews, get higher base salaries and have a greater number of job opportunities to choose from for the jobs they want. You can learn about our pricing here. What price can you put on investing in your career?
Executive resume writer services can range from $300-3,000, depending on their process, how many years of experience that your resume writer or career coach has, how many hours are required for writing a resume, and your work history. Though a resume is important, a resume writer is just a one-time hit. A more effective tactic for your job search is working with a career coach over a period of time to:
- Tweak your LinkedIn Profile so you stand out to recruiters and potential employers
- Teach you interview preparation
- Help you practice with mock interviews
- Execute a tactical job search
- Help you with career planning
Prices increase with higher-level professional resume requests. The downside of outsourcing your resume to a writer is that you don’t go through the process of articulating your value-add with a professional that can provide guidance on how to showcase your achievements and outcomes. Working through the process with a Career Coach yields the best results.