A leader in cloud-based financial applications for planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics. The client’s enterprise performance management (EPM) customers benefit from better business agility, lower total cost of ownership, faster time to value, increased security, and a faster pace of innovation compared to traditional on-premises alternatives. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory, NexTag, Axioma, Parsons Electronics, Tule, and Sanmina to name a few trust the client to power their strategic financial processes. A fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture capitalists and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices around the globe.
Finance/Accounting Learning Professional Job Description
The client is looking for an individual with strong accounting and FP&A background to fill a role as a Finance/Accounting Learning Professional. Customer success is a core company value and integral part of their business model. As a Finance/Accounting Learning Professional, you will use training to drive customer success plans that ensure rapid, successful implementations, full adoption after go-live, and on-going adoption of new features.
Skills and Experience:
- The perfect candidate for this role is someone who has an interest in driving customer success through training and whose education and experience closely match our customers’.
- Experience with enterprise planning systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, TM1, BPC/OutlookSoft, etc. or financial management applications.
- Experience presenting live or via webinar and strong presentation skills are a plus.
- Prior training experience is not required but a strong interest and willingness to learn is a must.
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Analyze customer needs by translating their planning, close management and reporting practices into our products’ best practices.
- Via webinars and self-paced videos, candidate will educate customers in the clien’s products and best practices.
- Design, develop, and deliver short targeted training modules to customers.
- Stand-up lecturer primarily via webinar tools but may also occasionally travel to customer sites.
- Work with Sales, Services, and Customer Success teams to learn and keep with the client’s product releases and evolving customer needs.
- Serve as domain and subject matter expert for the Global Education Services team.
Location: Redwood City, CA
A search conducted by Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting, the EPM Recruiter[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]