Hyperion Planning Essbase Consultant Job
San Francisco Bay Area or Los Angeles/Orange County
A Hyperion/ Oracle Implementation consultancy in San Jose, CA has a job opening for a Hyperion Planning Consultant and Essbase Developer
The ideal candidate will have technical, business analysis and communication skills to join their growing consulting team. In this high-profile consultant position and you will work closely with their clients’ senior management, business users including finance managers and IT staff to design and implement mission-critical Budgeting Planing and/or Consolidations solutions utilizing Hyperion Planning / Essbase and Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) as well as related tools.
Utilizing your communication skills and ability to understand client needs, you will craft functional requirements and specifications. Leveraging your software expertise and business modeling experience, design and develop customized Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase solutions. Additionally, document the solutions and train users and administrators.
A proven track record of at least 3 years designing and implementing solutions in Oracle Essbase and Hyperion Planning (version 11.x required, System 11), ideally including the Workforce Planning and Capital Asset Planning modules. Expertise should include business requirements analysis, solution design and development, integration with data sources, implementation of security and workflow, and performance tuning.
- Thorough experience with Hyperion’s reporting tools, i.e. Web Analysis, Financial.
- Reporting, and SmartView.
- Knowledge of EPMA for Outline management as well as Essbase Studio is strongly desired.
- A plus if implementation experience with other products in the Hyperion EPM Suite.
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Ability to understand “business” as well as “IT” and to derive clarity from ambiguity when gathering business requirements
- Very effective communication skills, in speaking and writing
- Works well under deadlines
- Self-motivated, yet enjoys working as a member of a team
- Ability to grasp the big picture while assuring the details are in place
- Strong client-centric attitude and desire to deliver outstanding value
Conducted by Dan Counts, Fairwinds Recruiting
Contact us for more details:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]