It’s projected by the World Economic Forum that by 2025 AI will provide new jobs while other positions will be displaced. By 2030, AI will contribute $15.7 Trillion to the global economy.
Here is the breakdown:
- Data Analysts and Scientists
- Al and Machine Learning
- Big Data Specialists
- Digital Marketing & Strategy
- Process Automation Specialists
- Business Development Professionals
- Digital Transformation Specialists
- Information Security Analysts
- Software and Applications Developers
- Internet of Things Specialists
- Data Entry Clerks
- Administrative and Executive Secretaries
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll Clerks
- Accountants and Auditors
- Assembly and Factory Workers
- Business Services and Administration Managers
- Client Information and Customer Service Workers
- General and Operations Managers
- Mechanics and Machinery Repairers
- Material-Recording and Stock-Keeping Clerks
On the Street:
We continue to hear from the media of all the Layoffs in Tech. Let’s take a closer look at reality. Layoffs.fyi breaks it down by industry.
At first glance it looks like a wild ride with numerous cuts in Retail, Consumer, Sales, Hardware & Food. Digging deeper, other industries like Transportation (traditionally considered an early economic indicator), Marketing, Data, Security, Education, Travel and even Crypto appear to be reducing the number of cutbacks. Could we be nearing a turnaround?
With the possibility of the Feds making one more rate increase, now projected at 71.2% probability by the CME FedWatch Tool, we could be seeing the bottom as companies may have better clarity on headcount requirements impacting their growth plans. Now may be the perfect time to retool, polish your Personal Brand, and get ready for the next push in hiring.
Are all job listing real? How many could be fake?
The Wall Street Journal recently conducted a survey of hiring managers that reported over 27% of job postings to the Internet are fake. Why? One reason could be to keep up appearances amongst peers to be seen as a growing company. Read More…